1. Sit on the edge of the chair.
2. Strengthen the legs and pull the toes towards the torso.
3. Keep the torso straight and spine lengthen.
4. Rest the hands on the legs.
This is my favorite exercises to open the chest, here goes!
1. Interlace the fingers and bring the back of the hands (not the palms!) to the back of your head.
2. Inhale and press the head to the hands as you allow the chest to open. Don´t curl your lower back. Feel the stretch in the center of your chest.
3. Exhale and release.
I hope you have enjoyed it, let me know what you think. 🙂